Monday, February 11, 2008

Adventures In Internet Dating

Let me just say, I lobster-loathe dating...lol. The process of dating always seems so fake to me. I like just meeting someone and getting to know them in a non-romantic setting and becoming friends. Eventually, if the chemistry is right, the friendship turns into dating. But, really, who has that kind of time now.

At any rate, internet dating so far makes me feeling like this :





Yep, internet dating makes the Pinkerton feel a little un-pretty. I suppose it doesn't help that I'm recovering from a bad cold and all my profile pics look horrid..lol.

I use to think my friend that married a guy she met on EHarmony after knowing him for 3 months was crazy and now I realize she was just tired of dating..lol.

Trying to avoid these type individuals has been challenging:



Oh yes, internet dating is an adventure. However, this is my year to confront all the things I said I would 'never' do or things I have been afraid to do. Internet dating ...check. Tomorrow is another day...it will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment