Monday, February 11, 2008

Those Days Are Over !



I'm going to have to break it to my ww friends that they are no longer the "fairest of them all." The days of their good pal Pinky holding the purses while they go out on the dance floor with all the cute boys..OVER. Me reassuring them that, no, you're not fat..OVER. I no longer have time to listen to your boyfriend problems..OVER. No, I'm not going to tell you that you're not getting wrinkles...OVER. Hhhmmm...nope, I don't have time to listen to the hair-brained ideas you have of where I can meet "someone for me" OVER. Please don't point out the bm from the file room anymore...OVER. When you and Becky-Sue are oogling over the cute blonde in Accounting, guess what, so am I...leaving me out of that giggle-fest...OVER. I could go on, but you get the point.

It amazes me how willing I've been to sit at the back of the dating bus. Well, I'm putting some people in my life on notice, those days are OVER. If you have "friends" that see your love choices in life as limited, I suggest you put them on notice that you have as many options as they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment