Monday, October 6, 2008

Tyler's New Studio

The studio was described as “amazing!” My source said the studio blew his mind. “This [party] was so elegant and sophisticated and high end. You wouldn’t understand how much money he put into this thing!,” gushed my source.

“When they get a load of the magnitude of [the studio], people are going to be flocking here and not going to Hollywood to film movies! That’s what this man has done! My mouth literally dropped when I went out there and looked. He had fire works going off. You would have thought it was like the World Series! He had lights throughout the woods reflecting on the lake.”  Source : Sandra Rose.com 
Photo Credit : MediaTakeOut.com

Well, I suppose everyone has forgotten about Tim  Reid's New Millennium Studios. 


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment