Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And This Is How it Begins......

I am super irritated with the obsession folks have over the Jolie-Pitt clan. However, it never fails that when a picture of Zahara surfaces, her hair is always the issue. She's a baby with natural hair; people need to get over it already. Ugh.


This commentor from Jezebel.com sums it up nicely.

Brad has black friends. He uses Carol daughter's products on her hair. She is Ethiopian and her hair is super fine.

They do comb her hair. It's too long for a little 'fro and it's too short to be pulling into a full ponytail unless they press or relax.

I say Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt is going to be alright. S

As a sister with a natural I have heard my share of "you should do something with it" from my own relatives. Don't get me started on what L.A. brothers had to say about my non-weave having self. Sigh.  (nyc-caribbean-ragazzaSource

Black girls get the message early that they are never "enough" as they are.  This really ticks me off...like enrages me.  Ugh.   What I see in this picture is a little cutie-pie with natural, conditioned, curly curls; and she's beautiful as-is.


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment