Sunday, May 25, 2008

Summertime !



It's about a week until CW's Summer Challenge starts. I intend to really step up to the plate on this one. As such, I will begin posting on a weekly basis in order to limit my time online and
"get out there." I would encourage all the single ladies (and gents) to participate in the challenge and make a goal for yourself. Please don't feel the pressure to meet "the love of your life" this summer. Perhaps your goal could simply be to go out more and meet people, make eye contact and practice simple flirting. Some of these things may seem elementary, but if you haven't "been out there" in a while, it really isn't.



The most important thing to do is to make the commitment to DO something. Start laying the groundwork for your future. During my weekly posts, I will be sharing my own "adventures." For sure, there will be some embarrassing moments...hey, I know me....lol.






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment