Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spend Your Money Where You Are Respected

Reader and rockin' chica Selena sent me the following story:


July 10, 2008. You knew that some rappers were ignorant ... but this is just too much. MediaTakeOut.com just caught wind that during a recent interview on the radip show Lip Sevice, rapper Young Berg claimed that he's not into dark skinned black women - or dark butts as he calls them.

Here's a transcript of his words:

I'm kinda racist ... I don't like dark butts .... You know how some women prefer light skin men or dark skin men. It's rare that I do dark butts - that's what I call dark skinned women ... I [don't date women] darker than me.

I love the pool test. If you can jump in the pool exactly like you are and you don't come out looking better than you looked before going in the pool - then that's not a good look.


Any woman that uses brown gel to set down her baby hair is not poppin'

Listen to the audio
Source

To be clear, the ONLY reason I am posting this story is a reminder to us all : Spend your money to support those who RESPECT you.



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment