Monday, September 7, 2009

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz:"I Could Do Splits When I Was 9 Months Pregnant"

Bronx Wentz may only be 10 months old, but mom Ashlee Simpson-Wentz has already thought about his first date -- and how she'll handle it. Husband Pete Wentz "is definitely over protective, I know that! And I'm definitely going to be laying the boundaries down," Simpson-Wentz, 24, tells Rachael Ray in an interview that will air Sept. 15.

She admits she'd be tougher if she had a "little girl. "It's different for a girl than with a guy, so I think we'll have to grow together and be able to lay the boundaries," she says. "But with Bronx, there will be a curfew and all that."

Simpson-Wentz reveals a few surprising details from her pregnancy as well. "I could do the splits when I was nine months pregnant," she says. "I could put my leg over my head still. I used to be a ballerina."

She next appears as Violet, a new girl in town with a shady past, in the Melrose Place spinoff, which premieres Sept. 8 on the CW. Wentz doesn't mind all her steamy makeout scenes, she says. "He is so not a jealous person, and it's work. It is what it is. And believe me, there's some jaw droppers for Violet!" she says. "I'd rather be kissing my husband."
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment