Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mason Grammer Will Not Be Attending Her Dad's Nuptials To Kayte Walsh


Kelsey Grammer's daughter, Mason, will not attend her father's wedding to Kayte Walsh. The 9-year-old has decided that she'd rather spend the day with her mother, Camille Grammer.

Camille says she would never prevent her children from attending their father's wedding.

"My daughter has a talent show that day that she's been working on for two months now," Camille told People . "I told her, 'Mason, you can go. Please, if you want to go to your Daddy's wedding, please do,' and she said, 'No, Mommy. I want to go to my talent show.' I'll be the proud mom in the front row. If Mason wanted to go, I'd let her go," says Grammer. "I would never hold my children back from that. I would never want them to resent me for holding them back from their father's wedding."

Camille and Kelsey's son Jude, 6, will be attending the New York City nuptials.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment